Also on the schedule is a parent-teacher conference, a visit from my mom, a visit from my sister and niece, and a girl's night out (we're going to see the Chippendales!). Last but not least, I will be participating in the 29 Day Organizational Challenge at OrgJunkie. An organized house means less time dealing with household chores and more time for genealogy.
- Finish list of people to check in 1940 census.
- Develop research plan for Lewis County, West Virginia.
- Finish outline for budget genealogy book.
- Review one genealogy book.
- Finish January's assignments for US Records Study Group and do February assignments.
- Read one genealogy book.
- Get new laptop set up.
- Join NGS.